First, links back to the stories of some of my favorite events of the year:
- January 30: the First Boston Roadtrip.
- May 23: my birthday in Fort Lauderdale.
- June 7: because the day before was super.
- August 5: the Post-Navy Roadtrip.
- September 11: I endorse Ron Paul for President.
- September 15: Our follies at UNH.
- October 15: The return to Cornell.
- October 29: Goal No. 1.
- November 18: The return to Cornell hockey.
- November 28: Down with Soulja Boy.
- December 1: UNH hockey.
- December 31: the Second Boston Roadtrip, 9½ months later.
What's on tap for 2008? Hopefully a lot. New Year's Day marks the commencement of my late twenties (I've reached 26 and 2/3 years); it remains to be seen if they'll be better than my mid-twenties were. One big goal for the upcoming year is to drink less; over the last few weeks, I've started on this, and I expect progress to continue.
Happy New Year!